Documentation and Tutorials
These documents are for LongRange runtime version 35 (RV35+). To check your runtime version do this.
Note that this material only applies if you use RPG, Cobol or CL to code LongRange.
- Follow the Getting Started Guide.
- Execute the HR Application and 75+ Examples on your Phone or Tablet.
- Do the RPG Tutorials or complete the COBOL Introduction.
Then Build Your First App...
- Connect with other developers on the User Forum.
- Either - Review the Programming LongRange with RPG Guide to reinforce what you know.
- Or - Review these COBOL Programming Techniques to deepen your knowledge.
- Start prototyping, designing and building your own App from the shipped building blocks.
Refer to These Guides When You Need to...
- Using LongRange Studio
- Application Design and Practices
- Installing Licenses
- Supported Platforms
- Advanced Topic Documentation
- Software Security: Your Responsibility
We recommend you view these documents using Internet Explorer 8 or higher, and on mobiles on Android 4 or higher or iOS.