Request a LongRange Studio license
To request free LongRange Studio licenses, you will need to provide a Corporate Identification Key (CIK).
You will have received a CIK when you purchased a LongRange Server license.
Note: Mobile apps that you develop will not run if you supply an incorrect CIK.
You will be contacted by a representative of the LongRange team via email to provide the requested license(s).
Items highlighted with * are required.
Note: We respect your privacy. Personal information that you choose to give will be used only to respond to your request. If you tell us that you do not wish this information be used as a basis for further contact, we will respect your wishes.
Generating a LongRange Studio PC Identification Key
- Click on the Tools menu in the LongRange Studio application.
- Choose the option Request a Developer Certificate.
- A dialog box will be presented, showing the PC Identification Key for the computer.
- Click on the Copy PC Identification Key to Clipboard button.
- Your PC Identification Key has now been copied to the computer’s clipboard.
- Return to https://www.longrangemobile.com/licensestudio.htm
- Paste the value copied to your clipboard in step 4. above to the PC Identification Key field on this page.
Corporate Identification Key
You will have received your Corporate Identification Key when you received a LongRange Server license. You MUST have requested and received a LongRange Server license before requesting a LongRange Studio license.
Note: If you supply the incorrect CIK, the mobile applications you develop will not run.